Hello! If you’re an old follower you may remember me. I’m the one who created this blog, I left the blog a few months back. My name’s Guoda in case you forgot or don’t know who I am.
Hope you don’t mind having me here again ;) if you have any questions just ask! Xx -Guoda
1. Floppy hat. We need to protect our heads, face and necks and a big floppy hat will do just this. Forever 21 always has these around spring and summer time so you don’t have to spend lots of money on one.
2. Sunglasses. Not only do sunglasses stop the sun glare but they also protect your eyes from being damaged from the harmful sun rays. Polarised sunglasses reduce the glare from water, snow and grass, but they can get quite expensive.
3. Sundress. These are perfect for boiling hot days and also when you go to the beach. They are light weight and easy to get in and out of if you are wearing your bikini underneath when you go to the beach.
4. Bikini or any other swim suit you want to wear. Obviously we all want to go to the beach or the pool so a bikini or swim suit is a must. It doesn’t matter what size you are, whether you wear a bikini or a one piece, just as long as you are comfortable in what you wear and have a wonderful time.
5. Sunscreen. This is probably the most important thing to use during the hotter months. No one likes a nasty sunburn and if you do keep burning you can cause skin cancer which is even worse than burning. Try and find the highest SPF rating sunscreen you can find and water resistant is the best if you are going swimming because it won’t come off when you are in the water.
Knowing how to love yourself is important. You cannot enjoy happiness if you are not at peace with yourself. So many people wish they were different but different is what makes you unique.
One of the most important parts of learning to love yourself is accepting yourself. If you’re looking in the mirror thinking “I hate myself” ask yourself “why?” Many people say you shouldn’t pick at your flaws in the mirror, but actually that’s what can help you figure out what’s bothering you. For example, if you look in the mirror and realise you hate your nose or the way your lips curve, it will be easier to accept it. Learn to love your flaws, and you’ll be much happier.
Stop hating yourself for everything you are not and start loving yourself for everything that you are. Feeling comfortable and confident in your own skin is what makes you beautiful.
Remember everyone has his or her flaws but that’s what makes you special. I have been insecure and I know how it feels but I learned to love me for me, and that kept me going.
Appreciate yourself - you never know who has been looking at you, wishing they were you.
‘How others see you is not important. How you see yourself is everything.” - Unknown
Hey guys! So I’ve posted links to some of my youtube videos in the hair and makeup guides that Eleanor Inspired and everyday things - Emily xx
|Anonymous: ok thanks :) when will you post it? hahah sorry I'm really impatient… oh and since I'm talking to you could you give me some advice? so theres this guy in the class above me and i really like him (plus he reminds me of louis haha) and we're basically friends but I've developed a crush on him so um what do i do? i don't know what he'll say if i tell him i like him like what if he doesn't like me as more than friends? I'm afraid that if he doesn't feel the same as i do it will ruin our friendship|
I’ll post the Eleanor + Rings masterpost tomorrow. And don’t worry about being impatient, I’m not any better haha :)
This “having a crush on your friend” thing is really common and many people have asked this before so you’re not alone! The thing is that you’ll never know unless you try so I think you should definitely give it a go. To stop yourself from getting into an awkward situation, you should ask him what he thinks about you and would he be more than friends with you if he could. And make sure he knows you’re being serious so he tells you the truth. If he says he only sees you as a friend, laugh it off and say “me too” or something like that, and that stops you from awkwardness :) But hopefully he does see you as more than a friend :) Good luck!
|Anonymous: hi sonia can you do a collection of el inspired and maybe exact rings? like the other ones where you did "eleanor + something" can you do one like that? i love those haha they're so useful they're like the masterposts of masterposts lol btw love your blog|
Hi love, I can try doing “Eleanor + Rings” but that might be quite hard because of the quality of the pictures. But I’ll see what I can do. I’ll definitely do a set with inspired and exact rings though. xx
|Anonymous: What should i get my friend for her birthday?|
I suggest you get her perfume. Check out my guide about Eleanor-inspired and exact fragrances and see which one you think suits her best, since perfume is all about the style and personality.
|Anonymous: Shud i buy dungarees and if yes from where|
Yes definitely! Topshop has awesome ones :) xx
|Anonymous: What mascara, concealer and powder would you recommend? Mine are finishing and I'm planning on getting some new ones so please reccomend!!|
Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies
Concealer - YSL Touche Eclat or Benefit Boing concealer
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte powder
|Anonymous: Where did you buy the eos lip balms?x|
I ordered them online you can find them in eBay or amazon although you can usually buy them in drugstores in America xxx
|Anonymous: I love how you did a baby lips review and then an eos review so cool haha|
Yeah, we thought it would be nice to compare them to each other, although they are quite similar by the quality and the effect they give.