Romwe is selling a leather jacket very similar to past ones Eleanor has worn for only $40.99!
Buy it here
|Anonymous: hello can you make an inspired outfit with black creepers and a sort of big school bag? (if thats not too strange to ask:)|
Sure :) xxx
|Anonymous: Hey! How are you feeling today? I hope happy :D Love you girls xx|
Hiya :) I’m alright, how are you?
Love you too xxx
[image text] Its was a very hot day when Eduarda wore shorts at school. The teacher told her never to dress like that again, because the boys got distracted during class. Eduarda, It’s not your job to make other people behave with decency and respect. You should dress how you feel comfortable!
|Anonymous: Would Eleanor wear scrunchies? :/|
Yes! She has a black one and a dark green one from American Apparel :) xx
|Anonymous: What colors does el wear the most on her nails? I really want to buy some new nail polishes :)|
-Red and dark red
-Pastel pink, baby pink, nude
-Gold and nude shimmery tones
She mostly wears teal, blue-green, and blue shades :) xx
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Wow I did not know about this feature but I’m really glad I do now.